Автор Тема: Fix P8 SL brightness nvidia chipset  (Прочитано 5077 раз)

Оффлайн Δημητριος

• Давно тут
Fix P8 SL brightness nvidia chipset
« : 30.09.2019 23:20:12 »
Ι open this new one topic to find solutions ,for other problems that have arisen ,In the process of finding a solution from another problem  here
on this topic i would like to find the solution how to fix it brightness because not work...
thanks you
for mor help
ls /sys/class/backlight/
acpi_video0  nv_backlight
« Последнее редактирование: 30.09.2019 23:43:24 от Δημητριος »

Оффлайн klark973

• Завсегдатай
  • Неспящий саппорт
Re: Fix P8 SL brightness nvidia chipset
« Ответ #1 : 30.09.2019 23:42:49 »
I suspect as I said before that there is no good support from drivers for (chipset nvidia ) because it doesn't work to increase or decrease the screen brightness...
That's right. Most likely, it makes no sense to move on without first resolving the issue with the native Nvidia drivers. But you can try the different options described here and here. If at least something helps, then there is support at the kernel level.
To moan or to solve -- that is the question!

Оффлайн Δημητριος

• Давно тут
Re: Fix P8 SL brightness nvidia chipset
« Ответ #2 : 30.09.2019 23:48:08 »
I suspect as I said before that there is no good support from drivers for (chipset nvidia ) because it doesn't work to increase or decrease the screen brightness...
That's right. Most likely, it makes no sense to move on without first resolving the issue with the native Nvidia drivers. But you can try the different options described here and here. If at least something helps, then there is support at the kernel level.

I guessed maybe find a temporary solution where to work like before  :-)
but you are absolutely right... :-)