Автор Тема: p8 SL-fix Vga output Resolution  (Прочитано 42194 раз)

Оффлайн Δημητριος

• Давно тут
Re: p8 SL-fix Vga output Resolution
« Ответ #45 : 28.09.2019 00:16:32 »
But this does not mean that you need to sit somewhere

Αll situations are needed, but unfortunately we don't know how to use them  :rolleyes:
but  you are right about this thing, inactivity is not  good thing,even the stagnant water stinks. :-)

life is short, you have to go
Yes life is  short as beauty,
however beauty as the Socrates used to say is short-lived tyranny
so the beautiful is not always good,but the good is always beautiful....

Never turn from the shortest path![/url]

Yes it does the current in the short circuit,chooses a short way for his own reason :-)
I should probably create a short circuit too in my life,otherwise it will take two or three lives to succeed ;-D I am joking

Τhe proverb says ,the good  man knows another path  :-)

« Последнее редактирование: 28.09.2019 00:42:35 от Δημητριος »

Оффлайн klark973

• Завсегдатай
  • Неспящий саппорт
« Ответ #46 : 29.09.2019 23:04:47 »
I finally solved it the old way , which is something temporary at least so that I can do my job
Congratulations! Any independent solution found inspires respect, even if this solution is not the most optimal.

But I'll keep waiting for the permanent solution
Let’s wait, what zerg@ say. In my opinion, you have already turned off from the shortest and most correct path that he proposed. Here, all you need is a suitable Nvidia module and Xorg manual config.
To moan or to solve -- that is the question!

Оффлайн Δημητριος

• Давно тут
« Ответ #47 : 30.09.2019 23:32:41 »
Any independent solution found inspires respect, even if this solution is not the most optimal.

Yes but i think this is not real solution, and above all, it is not my solution,the only thing i did was to adapt the solution elsewhere to my own data- i mean i change the numbers and some command maybe :-)  , perhaps the respect is for zerg, because he is ,who will find the real solution   :-)
« Последнее редактирование: 30.09.2019 23:35:36 от Δημητριος »